.ART is NOT just for the world of art.
.ART is the place for The Art Of Excellence.
.Art is a place where EXCELLENCE is on display.
We welcome there everyone who:
- Creates Mastery and Excellence in Life!
- Has an appreciation for beauty and excellence!
- Seeks the best of the best, state of the art whatever-it-is that never fails to perform
- Chases perfection and creates a masterpiece!
- Builds remarkable products and can be a remarkable person in the process!
- Seeks the best of the best, state of the art whatever-it-is that never fails to perform (i.e. cars, technology or even a service – the most durable, most advanced get-the-job-done product that exists)
- Who knows the art of doing things, whatever it might be – even if it’s latte hearts.
Here are some quotes to get you in the mood…
“The master in the art of living makes little distinction between his work and his play, his labor and his leisure, his mind and his body, his information and his recreation, his love and his religion. He hardly knows which is which. He simply pursues his vision of excellence at whatever he does, leaving others to decide whether he is working or playing. To him he’s always doing both. ” – James A. Michener
“Excellence, said Aristotle “is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.”
When it comes to history, time and time again, we learn that absolute precision, mastery and pure excellence is what endures and it ultimately leads to a high degree of success, in any field.
“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.” – Steve Jobs
“Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.” – Ralph Marston
Famous hip hop icon, Jay-Z has admitted in several interviews that excellence is an art form. It’s something that doesn’t always last but it’s rather a mentality of trying to be on top, time and time again, and that requires a competitive mindset and a drive to only want to create the best. It’s thinking about the end audience the way Jay-Z has done for decades. And it’s easy to notice that Jay has always had an exquisite taste for a life of excellence. So, as the song goes – whatever it takes…