Terms and conditions
The term ‘.art’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 12 Mount Havelock, Douglas, IM1 2QG, Isle of Man. Our company registration number is 002002V. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or the viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The page content is for your general information and use only and is subject to change without notice.
- Email address
- Desired .art domain
- Neither we or any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website that are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of the website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.