To demonstrate our constant commitment to foster a sense of community, we welcome all .art adopters to contribute their stories and be featured on our blog and official social media accounts. We would be honoured to share information on your upcoming exhibitions, “the making of” your projects, insights into your creative process and expert opinions about art-related topics.
Simply send us your entry at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you shortly!
Please bear in mind that your submitted content will be subject to editorial approval.
Review the guideline submission below:
- The material must be linked to an active .art website/redirect to go in conjunction with it.
- The material must be original and have never been previously published.
- The material must be authored entirely by the author.
- The material needs to be objectively competent, professional, factual.
- The material and its content need to be relevant to the blog of site https://art.art.
- Please cite your sources and inspiration. When quoting materials or relying on others’ work or the author’s earlier work, it is necessary to cite the sources and list your references. Citations should appear as endnotes.
- The material posted on the site should be in one of the languages supported by the site (i.e., English, Russian, German, French, Spanish, Italian).
- Material length should be between 500 and 1500 words.
Formatting: the submitted article must contain a title and short summary of the material presented (maximum 50 words), and
- In Word format,
- Include an explanation of abbreviations, acronyms and initials,
- In plain font, no text capital letters (‘Caps Lock’),
- Text only, no images
The material should contain at least one illustration or photo, relevant to the Text, and
- jpg, or .png file format,
- with resolution 1080 x 1080 pixels, and
- of a size up to 250 KB each.
Please check carefully for grammatical and spelling errors. Materials with mistakes are likely to be rejected.
The following items are not accepted for placement on the site:
- presentations and photo sessions, if they are not in relation to the written content, or do not have commentary or accompanying Text,
- materials containing links to other sites,
- any advertising materials,
- materials that violate copyright and related rights laws,
- content that is physically hosted on other sites or previously posted materials.
- Decisions on whether to place the material are made solely by the editorial team.
- The author is wholly responsible in the case of third-party claims for authorship.
- No royalties are paid for published works.
- The author agrees that the material is freely available and can be download by any user.
- The author can ask for their material to be removed by notifying the .art blog administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org